Thursday, January 28, 2010

California

Today Luca thanked God for the blue sky and sunshine. We think that it makes the snow sparkle like diamonds. I think that we are all battling a bit of S.A.D. Seasonal Affective Disorder in our house. Maybe people who live in places that have dark winters all feel the same way.

Since the sun was shining, the boys were pretending to go to California today. I specified that they should stay south and bring mom back some yummy avocados and citrus fruits, which they gladly obliged me! I am sorry to say that the avocado was a green nerf ball and the citrus was a football, but the thought was nice.

So the title of my blog is about places we go.. Usually it is a trip we have been on, an emotional journey of some sort, or simply the process of going places. Today it is just a day dream. Here is where I am pretending to be:

1 comment:

Gman and Julz said...

oh, it'd be great to see ya in California! ;) good fun, blessings